Good Morning, well at least it is for us. This is Shaun, just giving you a little update. The main daily blog will come later but as the time difference is 7 hours behind (it's really 16 hr ahead but 7 behind is easier to calculate) the evening blog will be at about 3am for you guys.

We made it fine, although a little tired to Kitakyushu and then just relaxed for the rest of the afternoon. We all went out to dinner for yummy Udon and then just crashed for the night. I'm not sure about the others, as I have not seen them yet, but I was wide awake by 3am. Giving up on sleep at 5am I decided to go on a little. I though I would show you where we are staying.

It is a glorious day. This morning we are off to see the Mayor of Kitakyushu at City Hall, then later it's on the train to the University of Kitakyushu for an official welcome and tea ceremony. We will fill you in more on that later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog